19/02/2015

OUTFIT | NIRVANA - LAKE OF FIRE

I went to Battersea Park today for a report for my school. I had a little bit of battery left at the end of my report. I was rocking my awesome Nirvana tee. There was a good light. The lake was looking fabulous. My song obsession at the moment is Nirvana's 'Lake Of Fire' so I guess this shoot was meant to be.
My father gifted me with a great camera for Christmas that I have no idea how to use it. That's why the pictures are not on point. But I don't care. It was a test. I failed. I'll do better next time.

Je me suis rendue à Battersea Park aujourd'hui pour tourner un reportage pour mon école. Il me restait un peu de batterie à la fin. J'arborais mon super tee-shirt Nirvana. La lumière était pas mal. Le lac était splendide. La chanson qui m'obsède en ce moment c'est "Lake Of Fire" de Nirvana, donc j'imagine que ce shooting c'était un peu le destin.
Mon père m'a offert un super appareil photo pour Noël et je ne sais absolument pas m'en servir. Voilà pourquoi mes photos sont pas top. Mais je m'en fous. C'était un test. Je l'ai raté. Je ferais mieux la prochaine fois.



Tee Shirt Nirvana Ekirok
Lace Top H&M
Velvet Leggings New Look
Shoes New Look
Bag Andy Warhol by Pepe Jeans

-Armelle De Oliveira

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Your notes are keeping this blog alive ! Thank you !